[Distutils] specifying headers for an extension

Achim Gaedke Achim.Gaedke@uni-koeln.de
Tue Mar 5 04:19:00 2002

I need such things too.
In my case there is the module initialisation in the *module.c file and some 100
of method definitions in another that is included into the first.

It would be nice if setup.py can handle this.