[Distutils] bdist_rpm

Mark W. Alexander mwa@gate.net
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:07:51 -0400 (EDT)

After poking and proding in all the places rpmrc is supposed
to be looked for.....

	rpm --showrc

(duh.) The first section shows the architecture info.

AND, rpm CAN be used on Solaris, BSD, HP-UX, whatever. It's just
a complete pain, mostly trying to get it to know about all
the dependencies that already live on the box. You're better
off with a bdist routine for each package type.

Mark Alexander
mwa@gate.net