[DCPIGgies] PyCon 2013 Ticket Sales Have Begun!

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Sep 20 23:53:25 CEST 2012

Hi Brian,

I am still tossing ideas forth and back,
and with actually still almost no income,
I probably should not come.

But actually I would like to come, and
this time with a follow-up on my Stackless
talk in Florence, with news and improvements.
I just need some encouragement to
convince me to spend the money and
do yet another talk on Stackless.
Is there convincingly enough interest?