[DB-SIG] Query on using cx_Oracle

Harald Armin Massa[legacy] haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:01:04 CEST 2012

You do need those libraries in the WINDOWS Path of your environment.
most robust version: have it in the system path. Google "change
windows system path" for your specific windows version (my computer,
extended, environment-variables... but Microsoft  optimzes the
placement from version to vversion.

Harald

--
LightningTalkMan