[DB-SIG] Cookbook for Python access to Access?

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 14:59:40 CEST 2010

I can't test this right now, but it looks like one may be able to get that
information from a table called "dbf.databases".
Check out the documentation in
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc805477.aspx particularly
chapter 2.
   I note where it says: "To get a list of the objects in a database, you
iterate through each Collection object. The following example iterates
through each TableDef, QueryDef, Relation, and Container object in a
database, and prints the object name to the Debug window."Followed by a VB
example. If you can work out how to do that retrieval in SQL you will have
it.

Let us know what works, if it works.
--
Vernon