[DB-SIG] Python db programming conventions

John Q. Public sqlite3.user at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 05:16:57 CET 2010

Thanks Andy and Vernon!

The sql variable was left in the code unintentionally when I was rewriting
the code in order to post it here.
nevertheless, it was very enlightening to read your replies as I seldom have
the opportunity to read other people python-db code.
The little experience I have with database programming comes from C# + ms
sql server - witch dictates very different programming style.
I would appreciate it if you can reference me to open source python database
programming projects so I can read and learn.

Thanks again for your time and patience