[DB-SIG] ADOCE with PythonCE

Clark, Chris M Chris.Clark at ca.com
Wed Nov 16 01:14:49 CET 2005

I think you are out of luck with respect to Microsoft databases, sorry
:-( I'd like to be proved wrong though.

> Actually any documentation on any relational DB on the Pocket
> PC with Python would be helpful.

I'm using pysqlite - I got it (and the URL) from the PythonCE archives.
I think I'm using this one
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonce/2004-September/000730.html

I'm running a mini-web server on my pda and use PocketIE (and/or ftx) as
the "gui" - example on the desktop here http://yacddb.sourceforge.net/
none of my xml resource files for wxWindows work on my handheld, hence
the low tech UI

Chris