[DB-SIG] I need PYTHON- DB2 -connection info SUN OS 5.8

Reddy, Murali (Exchange) MReddy at Bear.com
Tue Aug 30 17:02:37 CEST 2005

Hello,

One of my collegue wrote a PYTHON(2.2)  Program reads data from DB2
database. The script is on SUN OS (5.8 ) version.

I need to install DB2 client libraries on my SUN Server.

Any body has any idea , what are the freely available software packages
available

Pl help me

Pl reply

Regards