[DB-SIG] document contains no data

helena bhaska helena_b2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 12:33:16 EST 2004

Thanks,
hm, I don't think that it's a code problem, since I
wrote it on a different machine, where it worked
perfectly.  Then I transferred it to a different
machine, where I'm running into this problem.  I
thought I set it up exactly the same way as the other
machine, but apparently not.  Do you know what that
dialog box error means?
Thanks.
--- Marcos_Sánchez_Provencio <msanchez at grupoburke.com>

http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Python/Writing-CGI-Programs-in-Python/2/