[DB-SIG] Re: UNICODE

Chris Cogdon chris at cogdon.org
Thu Jul 24 08:57:58 EDT 2003

On Thursday, Jul 24, 2003, at 04:05 US/Pacific, Reuven Abliyev wrote:

> We are using thne mxODBC in our project now,
> but we want to convert our project to ADO

IT sounds like that there isn't a problem with the database, but rather
a problem with the GUI that you're using to display the data. THe GUI
wants the information converted to ASCII, but since the data doesn't
fall into the ASCII character set, you're receiving the error.

What GUI are you using?

Can you ask the question to a forum familiar with that GUI instead ?

--
    ("`-/")_.-'"``-._        Chris Cogdon <chris at cogdon.org>