[DB-SIG] Result Set Inconsistencies

kevin_cazabon at hotmail.com kevin_cazabon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:01:43 EDT 2003

As a lurker here, I whole-heartedly agree that the spec should not be
ambiguous here.  While its not a lot of work to add a list() wrapper to
calls, it's another potential for bugs, difficulties, and confusion.  It
also adds overhead to the transaction.

Is it not too much to ask that the next rev. of the spec clarify this point,
with a MINUMUM of having a preferred solution (so as to not break older
modules, but provide a framework for new ones and updates)?  At least that
way when people implement an interface they know whether to choose the red
pill or the blue one.

Kevin.