[DB-SIG] Thanks, but no thanks

R M Wunderlich in Kansas randyw at pld.com
Sat Dec 13 11:08:52 EST 2003

We have taken several months to make this decision.

We are joining Stephen Smith (Excel Telecom to $1.5 billion faster than Microsoft)
and Steve Gurasich (Chairman of GSD&M, a billion $ powerhouse).  This is the
company that Bill Fields, the former Wal Mart CEO was involved with initially.

If you have us on any automatic mailing programs, etc.,  please remove these
addresses from your system:  nothurtin at yahoo.com, randyw at pld.com and
propel at pld.com.  To communicate with me PERSONALLY, please continue to use
propel at pld.com, BUT PLEASE STOP THE AUTORESPONDERS.

We have puta lot of time and research into this decision. If you want more informa-
tion on this company, our shortcut URL is www.passthechicken.com .  Feel free to
investigate us.  You will not be hammered with daily emails.

Thanks from Randy