[DB-SIG] Re: Unable to acquire Oracle environment handle

Andy Todd andy47 at halfcooked.com
Thu Dec 11 08:36:48 EST 2003

Lana Abadie wrote:

> Hello,
> I had this problem.
> When using sqlplus, I can login to the database and I can make queries.
> But in this program it doesn't run. I have included the script. It would
> be very nice if you can help me.
> Best regards, Lana

Lana,

You will get better, and quicker, responses by mailing the Python DB-SIG
mailing list, who I have copied on this response.

When asking questions like this it is best to reduce the problem to the
smallest possible example which causes the error, and to include the
error you are receiving. Preferably a couple of lines which anyone
reading the message can copy and paste into a Python interpreter to see
your problem.

Without some mention of what error or exception your are getting when
you run your code I'm afraid I can be of little help.

Regards,
Andy