[DB-SIG] Informixdb & Python 2.1.1

Keating, Tim TKeating@origin.ea.com
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:10:18 -0500

If you're really using Informix, you should be able to get support from
Borland, no?

If you're using the supposed open source release, don't. Allegedly there
were lots of problems with it. You should probably be using Firebird, which
is an open-source project built atop that initial informix drop.
http://firebird.sourceforge.net

TK

http://Nameplanet.com/?su