[DB-SIG] MySQLdb module 0.3.3

Andy Dustman andy@dustman.net
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:36:16 -0500 (EST)

Python Interface to MySQL

Stability: Perfect in every way

Released: 2001-02-09 00:00 UTC
Notes

Minor bug-fix release.

Some of the SSCursor methods were broken by 0.3.2. If you don't use
SSCursor, then you don't need to upgrade. Generally, I don't recommend
using SSCursor, but there are some situations where it is useful,
primarily with very large result sets. The MySQL people generally
recommend using LIMIT start,end clauses in these cases.

If you only use MySQLdb with Zope and ZMySQLDA, you don't need this; you
can stay with 0.3.2.

This is very likely the last release before 1.0.0. If you know of any
outstanding issues, please send them to the mailing list.

http://dustman.net/andy/python/MySQLdb/0.3.3

--
Andy Dustman         PGP: 0xC72F3F1D
    @       .net     http://dustman.net/andy