[DB-SIG] Date/Time in MySQL

Lindstrom Greg - glinds Greg.Lindstrom@acxiom.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 07:34:00 -0600

Is everyone else getting the huge amount of Spam from this list? I thought
this list was moderated. But I digress....

I am now using mySQL as my database so I have access to Date/Time data.  I
have created a database and have access methods, but would like to know how
to create a Select to fetch all dates in a given range.  I have tried just
about everything I can think of.  Could one of you show me how to do this?

Thanks!

Greg Lindstrom
Acxiom Corporation,                    mail: CWY10011149
InfoBase Products Development                  office: (501) 342-1626
301 Industrial Blvd, Conway, AR, 72032     fax:     (501) 336-3911
email: Greg.Lindstrom@acxiom.com

"Programming requires discipline. Period. If you're depending on a compiler
to catch sloppy thinking, then you've got trouble." John Roth