[DB-SIG] Re: [Psycopg] mxDateTime still eludes me....

Federico Di Gregorio fog@mixadlive.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:51:52 +0200

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered kromag@nsacom.net's letter:
> kromag@nsacom.net said:

> /usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages/mx/DateTime/mxDateTime.so
> to /usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages
>
> (the latter in conformance with Johann Sand's earlier post to PsycoPG)

yes, this is a know problem of psycopg, it can't find mxDateTime outside
the top level python library path. will be resolved in next release, i
hope...

ciao,
federico

> and was rewarded with success when I attempted to run the example files!
> Thanks for all the help and suggestions!

you're welcome.

--
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE Chief of Research & Technology              fog@mixadlive.com