[DB-SIG] Are there examples of "cursor" use?

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy@druid.net
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 06:01:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thus spake Kevin Cole
> Nope.  I actually meant "import pgsqldb" as written.  I'm on a Red Hat
> 6.2 Linux system, with postgresql-python 7.0.2.  The comments at the top
> of pgsqldb.py indicate it was written by you, and I've created a log of
> the attempts I made, (with perhaps a lot more than anyone needs).
> Rather than include it here, and possibly overload someone's email, I've
> put it on the web.  Have a look at:
>
>    http://gri.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/pgsqldb.log.html

I looked but I still don't know where that pgsqldb file came from.  The
> test version, which comes with PostGreSQL, is called pgdb.py and that
string doesn't appear anywhere in the distribution.  That may have been a
very early attempt that was aborted when someone donated the current
version.

Are you building PostGreSQL from source?  If so, run configure with the
--with-python option.  It will just build it with the latest version.