[DB-SIG] [[DCOracle] cannot open shared object file: No such file or direc tory

¹æ¹Î bangmin@NOTENHILL.com
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:40:57 +0900

Hi, there.

i'm totally beat with this stuff. --; please give me a hand.

i got the right result when i run it on command prompt(bash).
but as a apache cgi, it just print error messages below.

here's my source(very simple..)
#! /usr/bin/python

import sys
sys.path.append('/home/oracle/OraHome1/lib')
import sys
import DCOracle
print 'content-type: text/html\n'
print
print 'DCOracle imported'
print sys.path

and it's error message(from apache/logs/error_log) :
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/List22.py", line 7, in ?
    import DCOracle
  File "DCOracle/__init__.py", line 66, in ?
  File "DCOracle/ocidb.py", line 50, in ?
ImportError: libclntsh.so.8.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

Apache was compiled with --enable-module=so,
I confirmed ORACLE_BASE, ORACLE_HOME, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, PATH, and PYTHONPATH

Python version is 1.5.2
DCOracle version is 1.3.2
Apache version is 1.3.14
OS : RH Linux 6.2