[DB-SIG] Posgres DBI

D'Arcy J.M. Cain db-sig@python.org
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 07:53:00 -0500 (EST)

Thus spake JB
> Hi all. I just joined the list because I read thru the archives and
> noted some discussion a few months back about the Postgres DBI module. I
> wondered if that is off the ground and if I can be of any assistance? I
> started to code that today but thought I should check to see if anyone
> else was on it. And sure enough. Let me know if I can help.

Not sure if that was me but I do want to add that to PyGreSQL.  We
started discussing it on the mailing list but is stalled and I got
really busy for a while and haven't been able to follow up.  I should
have time to start pushing it again after Christmas but check out where
we are now.  http://www.druid.net/pygresql/.  To get on the mailing list