[DB-SIG] DCOracle-1.2.1 on RH6.0 for Oracle 8.1.5

Di Zhao dzhao@primeon.com
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:01:06 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone sucessfully built DCOracle for Oracle 8.1.5 on Solaris?? I am
about to choose Python as the major development tool for a project but
fear that such combination won't work. BTW, I only find a 8.0.4 setup file
in the package, I hope the two versions of Oracle won't be drastically
different so that I could make it work:)

--Code is art. It is the lasting output of a union of hacker, computer,
  and documentation. To patent an algorithm embodied in code is like
  patenting impressionism or the sonata. To defend such a patent is vile
  censorship and persecution.
	by John Tobey
Email:    dzhao@primeon.com, zhao_di@hotmail.com