[DB-SIG] Solid and Python

Andy Dustman adustman@comstar.net
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 18:12:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

> Does that error still occur with the latest version (0.8.1) ? I added
> lot's of checks for closed connections etc. in 0.8.1 that should
> take care of the segfaults when garbage collecting cursors.

Well, hard to say. I forget exactly what the last version was I
experienced the problem on, and I am running 0.8.1 now. So it maybe be the
earlier comments don't apply, except that it is much more stable that
SolidPython (or the same author's ODBC module, which succeeded it).

--
Andy Dustman                 "Where do you want to go today?" -- Microsoft
ComStar Communications Corp.           "[Windows] isn't going anywhere any