[DB-SIG] ANN: mxODBC (ODBC DB-API support for Adabas)

M.-A. Lemburg lemburg@uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:34:51 +0100

This is the first release of a module I've written last week
to finally have a reliable interface to my SQL database ADABAS D.
It uses the ODBC interface to that DB, so should in general
also work with other ODBC 2.0 compliant DBs. I tried to be as
much DB-API 1.0 compatible as possible -- some small parts
are missing though and the need for a dbi module is completely
eliminated.

See http://starship.skyport.net/~lemburg/mxODBC.html for
more information and the ZIP-archive. I have tested it on Linux
running Adabas 6.1.1. Linux Edition and Python1.5a4.

Feedback is most welcome, bug reports too -- the main reason
I post it here, since I want to use this module in production,
but don't have the time to test every possible setup (that's
what the bazar method is for, right ?!).

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg

send messages to: db-sig@python.org