[DB-SIG] informixdb not working

thomas@pop-siegen.de thomas@pop-siegen.de
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:18:11 +0200

--==_Exmh_7637364P

> Investigating...
> To my profound surprise I find that the informixdb.tar.gz, available at www.python.org,
> is *not* the one I once delivered. I still claim to be maintainer of this module, if someone disagrees,
> please speak up !
> Further, I downloaded, compiled and tried it on a Solaris 2.5 box. Result: Core dump.

Hmm, where can i get your version then (BTW, i use sun-sparc-solaris2.5.1 here)?

> Thomas: please provide more info, your problem may not stem from the same source.
> E.g. have you done *anything* but unpack and compile ?

Just what i mentionend in my original posting, fixed the typo. (And copied the
two files to my lib-directory of course)

But it seems that i have a general problem with my python-installation. snmpy
throws a similar problem.

I'm just recompiling python.

--

Bis Bald
    Thomas

--==_Exmh_7637364P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3ia

iQCVAwUBM9dkIdqHo3YkuBfVAQEaLwP/S3LoSp7O8yJ8CdIYVl61BHGuBhD9CUVQ
2p8Ep/wm/feB5hTdRGl1zV0L9ZHNBJhjnLu+5zZETYfsZcmuAITc7d/k0uF8/daB
Guf+Jq2hyvd9q/G5GDavgku2QjmDDnG3juxeDZHARCl4zC3G46k9nbFooD8s6GJA
Ysfa/HITq/k=
=VbvY
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_7637364P--