[Datetime-SIG] Adding PEP 495 support to dateutil

Paul Ganssle paul at ganssle.io
Fri Sep 18 21:16:20 CEST 2015

Appreciate the advice, I have to admit that these edge cases seem rare
enough that they haven't been a priority for me (I'm still trying to wrap
up a release that doesn't occasionally break the parser for certain strings
on the 29th-31st of every month, for example).

Much to think about hate, I like that zdump idea as a method for test
discovery.