[Datetime-SIG] Are there any "correct" implementations of tzinfo?

Random832 random832 at fastmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:30:29 CEST 2015

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 17:23, Alexander Belopolsky wrote:
> In this case what were you *actually* proposing?

My point is that I'm not proposing a specific mechanism. Just saying
that the order that other people are claiming is somehow necessary for
consistency with naive datetimes (that you can't actually compare these
values with) is not necessary *and* not reasonable, and whatever is
implemented should put them in the right order by whatever mechanism is
determined to be best.