[Cython] Dropping support for Python 3.2

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri Aug 25 16:14:36 EDT 2017

Hi all,

the release branch still builds ok with Python 3.2, but master doesn't, and
I'd rather not spend my time on fixing that. Python 3.2 has reached its
final end-of-life in February 2016, so it's really dead for good now.

https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0392/

I'm not really expecting any objections. ;) Unless someone stands up to
invest time into making all tests pass in Py3.2 again, I'll rip out the
Py3.2-only usage of 2to3 from setup.py during the next weeks, and also the
small set of special cases here and there in the C code.