[Cython] IPython with Cython support on Android

Apps Embedded apps.embedded at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:22:51 CET 2015

Hi,

We will add the Pyrex copyright in our about menu of the LabPy Console app :

"...
The original Pyrex code as of 2006-04 is licensed under the following
license: "Copyright stuff: Pyrex is free of restrictions. You may use,
redistribute, modify and distribute modified versions."
..."

Best regards.

Apps Embedded team.