[Cython] Cython bugfix release

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Wed Jun 18 17:37:40 CEST 2014

FWIW -- 0.20.2 was just uploaded to Debian sid, thus should be available
to Debian folks soon too

while trying 0.20.1 across debian/ubuntus I ran into this failure

ERROR: test_all (Cython.Debugger.Tests.TestLibCython.TestAll)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/buildd/cython-0.20.2/Cython/Debugger/Tests/TestLibCython.py", line 281, in test_all
    sys.stderr.write(errmsg)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 18851-18854: ordinal not in range(128)

on debian wheezy i386.  it didn't happen on amd64 and on both architectures
under debian jessie (testing) and it seemed to happen while testing with
python2.6