[Cython] Test/example for cpdef enum

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 01:16:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Ian Bell <ian.h.bell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 02, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Robert Bradshaw <robertwb at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > from: Robert Bradshaw <robertwb at gmail.com>
>> > date: Sat, Aug 02 10:08 AM -07:00 2014
>> > to: Core developer mailing list of the Cython compiler
>> > <cython-devel at python.org>
>> > reply-to: Core developer mailing list of the Cython compiler
>> > <cython-devel at python.org>
>> > subject: Re: [Cython] Test/example for cpdef enum

>> > https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/master/tests/run/cpdef_enums.pyx
>> > https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/master/tests/run/cpdef_enums.pxd

>> > That would be nice; windows is woefully undertested for Cython.
>>
>> Another big 'that would be nice' from me.
>>
>> We (the berkeley / nipy team) have a buildbot set up you could hook into
>> if you need one.  The configuration is all on github at
>> https://github.com/nipy/nibotmi , and you are welcome to access to the
>> build master to play with configuration if you'd like.
>>
> Can you set me up a nightly build (once per 24 hours) and we can then
> iterate on getting things functional on my box to the level that is needed.
> I use anaconda for instance which might cause issues - I briefly saw you use
> virtualenv.

Yes, the classes I wrote to make making a build factor a little more
automated use virtualenvs; if you don't want to use those classes, you
can use the bare-metal buildbot build steps with Ananconda on the
slave.  But - do you need Anaconda to set up a Cython build test?
Maybe you can use virtualenv with the Anaconda Python?

Cheers,

Matthew