[Cython] funding (Re: sage.math problems?)

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri Mar 23 15:24:37 CET 2012

mark florisson, 23.03.2012 15:09:
> I also changed the cython-sdist to pull from the release0.16 branch,
> to make sure things work in the release.

There are dedicated cython-release jobs for that. Not sure in what state
they are (haven't been used for a while), but they were supposed to work on
the "release" branch. If you had named the branch plain "release", they
would have done the right thing.

Cutting away cython-devel-sdist means that we loose the testing for the
master (which I am using for the pull request merges right now) and also
loose the coherent build history.