[Cython] Travis-CI builds for Cython

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri Dec 21 21:25:59 CET 2012

Hi,

I've set up travis builds for Cython's master branch:

https://travis-ci.org/cython/cython

There isn't currently any advantage over Jenkins (they run on 32bit Ubuntu
Linux) and in fact, it's even less interesting because they don't support
Py2.4 nor Py3.1, they only use CPython/PyPy release versions (not the
latest developer versions as we do on Jenkins), and their Py2.5
installation even seems to be a bit broken (the embed test doesn't link
against zlib automatically in that version).

So, I'm not sure it's worth it, but it shouldn't hurt either. Personally, I
find the Debian builds way more interesting, but their sources need to be
updated manually:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=cython&suite=experimental