[Cython] Cython 0.16

Dag Sverre Seljebotn d.s.seljebotn at astro.uio.no
Sat Oct 29 11:30:43 CEST 2011

Re b), it would be better to disable object dtypes (or emit a warning about the possible bug when using them) than to delay the release. Object memoryviews are rare in the first place, and those who contain themselves should be very rare.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:59 PM, mark florisson <markflorisson88 at gmail.com> wrote: > On 28 October 2011 21:55, Robert Bradshaw <robertwb at math.washington.edu> wrote: >> With Mark's fused types and memory views going in, I think it's about >> time for a new release. Thoughts? Anyone want to volunteer to take up >> the process? >> >> - Robert >>_____________________________________________