[Csv] PEP 305 marked Final

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Thu Aug 12 03:38:04 CEST 2004

>FYI, I just checked in pep 305 marked "Final".  If someone in the community
>wants to add Unicode support I suppose they can.  Otherwise I think it's
>been done for awhile.  If anyone has feelings to the contrary, let me know.

That sounds reasonable. I've been meaning to review it and compare to the
code for some time, but I haven't been able to find the enthusiasm or time.

>Also, do you think we should close down the mailing list?

No - I know it acts as a spam magnet, but it forms a focus for any future
dev, and as a single point of access for interested parties (I don't have
time to read every post on python-dev, let alone python-list).

http://www.object-craft.com.au/