[Csv] Re: csv module in Python 2.3

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Tue Jun 10 02:16:25 CEST 2003

Fred> What I'd like is to know how good you think the test coverage is;
Fred> is the bulk of the code covered?

Skip> I think it does a pretty good job covering the code, though I didn't
Skip> write the tests designed to exercise the underlying C code.

The coverage of the C code should be very good. They were created by
first imagining all the code that needed to be exercised, then using
the gcov tool to pick up the cases I missed (so, essentially, two
approaches were used and we should have the best of both worlds).