[Cryptography-dev] OpenSSL.SSL.Error 4067

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 14:40:43 EST 2022

This is a mailing list about a specific Python cryptography project
(pyca/cryptography) and sometimes more generally all projects under the
pyca umbrella, but it is not a general list. Since your problem is actually
with stdlib ssl we're not really the appropriate venue for trying to debug
this. That said, the 4067 you're seeing is the line number from _ssl.c, a
file in the CPython source code. You can see the current master version of
that here (https://github.com/python/cpython/blob/main/Modules/_ssl.c#L4067)
but you'll want to be sure you actually look at the correct release since
_ssl.c changes a bit in each version.

-Paul Kehrer (reaperhulk)