[Cryptography-dev] Problems with codecov & doc8

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:29:44 EDT 2021

Unfortunately codecov commonly has issues with proper reporting. It
looks like in your case the mac builders weren't successfully
submitting coverage. We'd love to migrate to a more functional system,
but codecov and coveralls both have...issues. We won't let that block
review, although pushing a few extra commits or rebasing can resolve
it since it's an inconsistent problem with codecov.

As for doc8, feel free to modify the offending line. Moving the
trailing punctuation (which should be a period) will likely resolve
it. It's probably worth filing a bug with doc8 around this if you can
come up with a small reproducer since I believe we've seen this issue
in the past.

-Paul