[Cryptography-dev] PyCA cryptography 3.4.2/3.4.3 released

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 23:56:17 EST 2021

PyCA cryptography 3.4.2 and 3.4.3 have been released to PyPI.
cryptography includes both high level recipes and low level interfaces
to common cryptographic algorithms such as symmetric ciphers,
asymmetric algorithms, message digests, X509, key derivation
functions, and much
more.
We support Python 3.6+, and PyPy3.

Changelog (https://cryptography.io/en/latest/changelog.html):
* [3.4.2] Improvements to make the rust transition a bit easier. This
includes some better error messages and small dependency fixes. If you
experience installation problems be sure to update pip first, then
check the FAQ.
* [3.4.3] Specify our supported Rust version (>=1.45.0) in our setup.py so users
on older versions will get a clear error message.

-Paul Kehrer (reaperhulk)