[Cryptography-dev] Info Salsa20

Colin Caine cmcaine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:03:44 EST 2019

Salsa20 is implemented by nacl. You could link to that and throw an error
if the system doesn't have nacl.

(I am not a developer of this library, I don't know how they feel about
adding new c dependencies, but I'd guess not keen)

You could also just implement it in python, which will be a better learning
exercise, but may turn out to be too slow. Worth a try, though.