[Cryptography-dev] Cert how to set email - x509.RFC822Name(email)

Karan karan karan7868 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 11:32:56 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to set the email on the certificate my code below , since its a
self signed so the issuer and the subject are same:

email = 'admin at example.com'
subject = issuer = x509.Name([x509.NameAttribute(NameOID.COUNTRY_NAME,
country_name),
        x509.NameAttribute(NameOID.STATE_OR_PROVINCE_NAME, state_name),
        x509.NameAttribute(NameOID.LOCALITY_NAME, locality_name),
        x509.NameAttribute(NameOID.ORGANIZATION_NAME, org_name),
        x509.NameAttribute(NameOID.COMMON_NAME, common_name)
        ])
      *x509.RFC822Name(email)*

When i check the certificate details i don't see the email id being set
using s_client connect

Thanks,
Karan.