[Cryptography-dev] Building for AWS Linux AMI

Francesco Rizzi francesco.rizzi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:28:56 EDT 2017

Thank you so much Paul, and Matt.

Paul actually got me on the right path earlier today: I had forgotten to
check dependencies in setup.py.
I seem to have built for the AWS Linux and am now having "fun" with the
finishing touches.

If time permits, I'll try and post my notes (after cleaning them up) on the
process,
just in case anyone else has to go through this.

Thanks again!