[Cryptography-dev] Creation and signing of X.509 certificates

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:57:44 CEST 2015

Yes, cryptography is capable of generating certificates as of version 1.0. There are some less common extensions not yet supported when creating certificates (name constraints and certificate policies) but everything else is supported. Check out https://cryptography.io/en/latest/x509/reference/#x-509-certificate-builder

-Paul Kehrer (reaperhulk)