[Cryptography-dev] ECPrivateKey form private_value

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:11:12 CEST 2015

Hi Dario,

The creation of an EllipticCurvePrivateNumbers object does require you to do d*G yourself at this time. There is some precedent for us adding functions to compute other elements (see: https://cryptography.io/en/latest/hazmat/primitives/asymmetric/rsa/#handling-partial-rsa-private-keys) so a function to do this makes sense to me.

-Paul