[Cryptography-dev] Unsupported platforms?

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:52:00 CET 2015

I think we'd want to do a full deprecation cycle on this:

0.9: PendingDeprecationWarning
1.0: DeprecationWarning
1.1: removed

So that's like, 2.5 months notice or so? (Not sure quite how quickly we've
been releasing in past).

Donald: How hard would it be to get download statistics for cryptography
and pyOpenSSL from the last few months by Python versoin?

Alex