[Cryptography-dev] keys and signatures import/export

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:13:03 CET 2014

Thanks for your interest in the project!

We have full loading support for PEM encoded asymmetric keys (both traditional OpenSSL and PKCS8) as of 0.6. The upcoming 0.7 release (probably in around 4 weeks) should add support for serialization back to disk. You can view the progress of that work here: https://github.com/pyca/cryptography/pull/1390

-Paul Kehrer