[Cryptography-dev] Desired API

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Tue Jul 30 01:27:17 CEST 2013

So now that this mailing list is a thing, let's have a discussion!

What do we want the desired API to look like? Probably exposing
both low and high level (starting with low)? How should we
properly separate the two API's in the code in order to have a
clear delineation between the two target audiences.

I dunno I'm just spit balling to get things started :)

Donald Stufft