[C++-sig] [boost python] : how to pass a tuple of lists from python to C++

HOUSSEN Franck fghoussen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 04:58:06 EST 2020

Oh men ! Totally missed / forget that... Thanks Sefan : the dummy simple
example works now :D
Unfortunately, this dummy example was extracted from a much more complex
one which seems to do things like dummy but still does not work... so I am
still debugging the real case...
Anyway, thanks for the help on the dummy case ! Hope this could help some
other people

Franck