[C++-sig] Memory management in Boost.Python

Ernie Lee tr.ernie.l at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:55:31 CET 2015

  Thank you for looking this up Stefan! It turned out that we actually
using boost::shared_ptr but in rather non-straight-forward way: it got pull
in to our own namespace so in the end Boost::Python::class_ is 'called'
with held-type set to a formally different type name. I will see if setting
held-type to boost::shared_ptr fix this.

  Best,

Ernie.