[C++-sig] boost::python with virtual inheritance and g++ c++0x/11 (testcase attached)

Jonas Wielicki j.wielicki at sotecware.net
Tue May 22 18:35:33 CEST 2012

On 22.05.2012 18:07, Gabe Rives-Corbett wrote:
> how would I instruct bjam to use gcc at a specific location and with the -std=c++0x flag?

I found that the following works if you replace the existing section of
the project-config.jam file in the boost source tarball:

>>> snip
# Compiler configuration. This definition will be used unless
# you already have defined some toolsets in your user-config.jam
# file.
if ! gcc in [ feature.values <toolset> ]
{
    using gcc : : : <compileflags>-std=c++11 ;
}
<<< snip

Verify that it works for you by calling b2 or bjam with -d2. This will
print you the g++ calls to the terminal. Check that the -std=c++11 flag
is present there.

--
Jonas