[C++-sig] using boost::any::type() with boost::python registry for to-python convs?

Václav Šmilauer eudoxos at arcig.cz
Fri May 11 09:26:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

I read a few posts about converting boost::any to boost::python::object
in the archive. None of them seems to mention the possibility of using
boost::any::type() (which is std::type_info) with boost::python registry
(which identifies types, if I am not wrong, likewise with std::type_info).

Could I get few lines of code on how to work with the registry in such a
way, if it is possible at all? (I don't need from-python conversions.)

Cheers,

Václav